This blog idea has been a long time coming and I finally have decided to try “blogging”. You may wonder what it is I will blog about but living in New York City for the first time gives me plenty of material. Observing all types of people here I realized that I wanted to share my experiences with more than just myself. Most of what you will read will occur in the morning on my way to work which is about a 20 minute commute (walk & subway) or 30 minute commute (walking)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Where have I been? I didn't even know that you had a blog. It was fun to read and it's a good commentary about the streets of NY. Keep them coming and be careful. There are a lot of crazies out there buggie!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I'm sorry, but that looks miserable! It's cold here, but not THAT cold. Is it spring yet????
ReplyDeleteIt was 0 overnight in State College. Came home monday to 19 in Doylestown. Can't wait for summer. I can even skip spring.
ReplyDelete